Collective (aka "flawk") is our project to form a diverse fellowship of ministry innovators building new Church futures.
Our aim is to nurture at scale a shared, entrepreneurial sense of mission that is more:
1) digitally-native (vs. in-person only)
2) diversity-led (vs. single demographic),
3) dreams-driven (vs. calling determined)
flawk membership is year-long, beginning with a 12-week Intensive for focused reflection and mutual encouragement.
Members set goals to achieve on a particular aspect of ministry innovation, which can include matters of the soul, strategy, or design.
flawk members interact both asynchronously on the lu.ma platform and live over Zoom. The basic expectations for each member are to:
- Attend an orientation session on our culture and goals
- Absorb the content provided
- Join or bring your own micro-group for reflection
- Contribute a webinar or service to the flawk
flawk content integrates everything from PASTORIA’s Briefing and more, including:
- Daily Guidance – integrating the latest from secular industries into ministry innovation
- Weekly Sessions – within micro-groups, on topics relevant to set goals
- Monthly Webinar – all-flawk “lunch webinar” over Zoom
- Strategy Library – organized by topic on lu.ma
flawk encourages myriad kinds of ministry innovators through an application process. Once approved, members pay:
$94 [sale pricing] per year
$144 per year