To advance the practice and field of digital-first ministry through mutual teaching, nurturing, support, and competition.
What We Do
flawk matches digital-first ministry leaders into micro-groups of four to six members who then commit for six weeks to the following:
- connecting – continuously, through an agreed-upon online platform
- teaching – each other something in which we are confident
- offering – each other a one-time service, without cost
- competing – for new results, to share a sense of accomplishment
- currently be leading a digital-first ministry
- demonstrate diversity of thought, belief, or life
- have empathy for the typical congregational ministry setting
- commit to six weeks of flawk
There will be no cost for the first flawk.
For questions or other inquiries, contact James from PASTORIA (james[at]pastoria.co), Head of Guidance.
Applications will be received until September 1, 2021 for the first flawk.